Custom Packaging and Processing Services from Teca-Print USA
At Teca-Print we take the three R’s into consideration when working with our customers in developing a new packaging procedure – REDUCE - REUSE - RECYCLE.
Our package development involves considerations for sustainability, environmental responsibility and applicable environmental and recycling regulations. We work with you to provide life cycle assessment which considers the material and energy inputs and outputs to the package, the packaged product (contents), the packaging process, the logistics system and waste management.
Sustainability is the fastest-growing driver for packaging development, particularly for packaging manufacturers like Teca-Print that work with the world's leading brands. We understand the importance of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and set targets often to exceed those of local or state regulators.
Teca-Print commonly utilizes the following technological processes in support of its packaging capabilities.
- Accumulating and collating machines
- Silk Screen Printing
- Pad Printing
- Blister packs, skin packs and vacuum packaging machines
- Bottle caps equipment, over-capping, lidding, closing, seaming and sealing machines
- Box, case, tray, and carrier forming, packing, unpacking, closing, and sealing machines
- Cartoning machines
- Cleaning, sterilizing, cooling and drying machines
- Converting machines
- Conveyor belts, accumulating and related machines
- Feeding, orienting, placing and related machines
- Filling machines: handling dry, powdered, solid, liquid, gas, or viscous products
- Inspecting: visual, sound, metal detecting, etc.
- Label dispenser
- Orienting, unscrambling machines
- Package filling and closing machines
- Palletizing, depalletizing, unit load assembly
- Product identification: labelling, marking, etc.
- Sealing machines: heat sealer or glue units
- Slitting machines
- Weighing machines: check weigher, multi-head weigher
- Wrapping machines: stretch wrapping, shrink wrap, banding
- Form, fill and seal machines
- Other specialty machinery: slitters, perforating, laser cutters, parts attachment, etc.