Custom Pad Printing Services from Teca-Print USA
Teca-Print manufactures and distributes industry leading pad printing machinery, ink and other consumables, and we also offer in-house contract pad printing services. Also called custom tampo printing or tampography, pad printing is a technique used to apply print and images to curved and uniquely-shaped objects. At Teca-Print, our portfolio of pad printing capabilities includes:
- In-line printing
- Multi-pad printing
- Single-color and multi-color pad printing
- Rotational pad printing
- Multiple-location pad printing
- High-volume pad printing
As an original equipment manufacturer and industry leading supplier of innovative pad printing technology, equipment, inks and additives, we have in-depth insight into the pad printing process. Our thorough understanding of pad printing technology and best practices enables us to provide rapid turnarounds and premium quality on contract pad-printing projects.
What is Pad Printing?
Pad printing enables clear, seamless printing of images and artwork onto irregularly-shaped, 3D, round, curved, oval or flat surfaces. It is considered a “wet process,” in which the desired artwork starts as a film positive, which we then transfer to a printing plate containing an etched image of the specified art. Ink is applied to the etching and any excess gets removed from the plate by a ceramic ring or blade.
The ink is then transferred from the etching plate to a silicone pad of the correct firmness, shape, and size. This silicone pad then transfers the ink to the workpiece, resulting in a finished product with the desired artwork on it. Using the flexible silicone pad allows us to print on the irregularly-shaped object, resulting in a clear, detailed image.
We can transfer detailed decorations, logos, and artwork onto a variety of 3D-shaped and round objects made from numerous materials. We routinely provide printing on parts and promotional products across a variety of industries, such as:
- Molding and manufacturing
- Personal care
- Food packaging and distribution
- Promotional and advertising
Types of Pad Printing
Teca-Print provides a wide variety of contract pad printing options, including:
- Single color pad printing. We have a wide array of single-color pad printing resources available for high-volume and fast turn-around orders.
- High-volume pad printing. Our in-house, automated pad printing capabilities enable us to accommodate high-quality, high-volume projects with lower tooling and equipment costs, making us a competitive choice for clients who need large volumes of pad-printed goods with short lead times.
- Multicolor pad printing. We can print high-resolution, multi-color images in a variety of gradients and tones on just about any shape, and on any firm material.
- Multi-location pad printing. Our advanced tooling and automation capabilities give us the ability to print multiple parts of an object simultaneously instead of passing the object through the pad printing process multiple times. This decreases the overall cost and shortens production times.
Pad Printing Capabilities
As industry innovators in pad printing technology and materials, Teca-Print provides unparalleled quality, competitive prices, and turnaround on custom projects in the following shapes and materials:
Shapes Printed On
Surfaces Printed On
- Painted surfaces
Custom Pad Printing Services
Teca-Print has been a leader in the custom pad printing industry for more than 30 years. As a pad printing OEM, we know the processes, machinery, consumable materials, capabilities, and best practices of pad printing better than anyone. The result is premium quality, fast turnaround times, and competitive pricing. We continuously strive to innovate and push the boundaries of what’s currently possible to create crisp, vivid, high-quality images for our clients.
If you have questions about the pad printing process or our in-house contract printing capabilities, please make sure to contact us today.